Perfect Chair Cord Manager
The specifications listed below are in addition to the Use & Care Instructions. Please read all notifications and specifications prior to use.
NOTE: This item is NOT for use as a surge protector.
|ELECTRICAL AND ENVIRONMENT SPECIFICATIONS
FOR INDOOR USE ONLY
|Standard Approvals||UL/CUL/UL 1363|
|Voltage||AC 125V (110V) 60 Hz|
|Cable Size||14AWG 3C|
- Standard Warranty Disclaimer: Human Touch warrants to the original purchaser of the Human Touch Perfect Chair Cord Manager for 6 months, that the Product shall be free of defects in design, assembly, material or workmanship and will repair or replace, at its option, any defective product free of charge. For additional information related to limitations and exclusions, please visit our website at http://www.humantouch.com/consumer-warranties.html.
- Connected Devices Warranty: Human Touch does not warranty this product for any damage caused to connect devices as the result of a transient voltage surge/spike or lightening strike. Human Touch expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Human Touch shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the use of this product including without limitation, and liability for damage to any connect devices.
Your Perfect Chair Cord Manager provides a simple solution for managing both your chair’s power cord and the cords from any electronic devices you are using while sitting in your chair.
Simply place the cord manager behind the chair’s rear cross bar, plug it into the nearest outlet, plug your chair power cord into the cord manager, then tuck the excess cord out of sight. Your Perfect Chair Cord Manager provides five additional outlets for use with other electronic devices.
- Product should only be plugged into a grounded outlet.
- All connected devices should be plugged directly into the product.
- Extension cords and prong converters are not be used with this product.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before putting on or taking off parts.
- Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by or near children, invalids, or disabled persons. Keep children away from extended foot support (or other similar parts).
- Use this product only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this product if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return this product to a service center for examination and repair.
- Do not carry this appliance by the supply cord or use the cord as a handle.
- Always keep the power cord away from heated surfaces.
- Never operate this product with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Do not use this product when standing on a damp floor, or when any part of the body is in contact with plumbing or any similar ground.
- Do not use this product if noise above-normal sound is heard.
- This product is designed for personal in-home use. Commercial use will void warranty.
- This product is not to be used as a surge protector.
- To prevent electrical overloading, caution should be used when plugging devices into the cord manager. High-power appliances, items containing heating elements, or other products that require high voltage should not be plugged into the cord manager.