Our focus at Human Touch is to help people feel better. If that sounds like a great way to spend your days, you may be good fit with our dynamic team of individuals.
Human Touch is an equal opportunity employer. Due to the high volume of responses, we are only able to respond to candidates of interest. A comprehensive background check and proof of eligibility to work in the US are requirements of the Human Touch hiring process. For more information or to inquire about a position below, please contact email@example.com.
Positions Availble:Customer Experience Specialist
Customer Experience Specialist
Reports to: Director, Customer Experience
- Three years+ experience in a medium to large Inbound/Outbound
Call Center environment
- Experience with multiple customer points of contact (chat, email, fax, phone)
- Understanding of the complete sales cycle from lead generation to sales close
- Must be able to understand troubleshooting and repair techniques and be able to communicate them to in-home service technicians, store personnel and consumers
- Familiar with Return Goods Authorization processing
- Experience working in an environment where performance is measured by standard Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
Key Functional Skills/Knowledge
- Keyboard and data input proficiency (35 wpm)
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Active listener who is service oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive, pleasant and respectful demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Self-motivated, team player who values continuous learning
- Attentive to detail
- High School Diploma or GED
- College or trade school degree/experience preferred
No more than 10% to support industry trade shows if required.