Human Touch booth line-up to include three new massage chairs
and four new targeted massage products
Human Touch®, the U.S. market leader of innovative massage chairs, Perfect Chair® recliners, and other wellness solutions, is pleased to announce that they will be sharing several new wellness solutions at the International Home + Housewares Show in Chicago from March 10-13. This marks the third consecutive year that Human Touch will be exhibiting at the show, and they will be introducing several new products at this year’s event. The 2018 International Home + Housewares Show is expected to draw more than 62,000 attendees from over 125 countries, and Human Touch will be exhibiting this year in Booth L12759.
“We’re excited to introduce a multitude of new massage solutions at this year’s International Home and Housewares Show,” said David Wood, CEO of Human Touch. “We’ve been developing several new products that will launch in 2018, each unique in its offering of innovative benefits and features to consumers. This show has always been a great event for Human Touch, and we look forward to delighting attendees with an array of wellness solutions to help them be and feel their best.”
New products on display in the Human Touch booth will include:
* A sneak preview of the Novo XT2 massage chair, which will launch later in 2018. New features include an Altec Lansing Premium Sound System, built-in Sound Soothe to provide immersive sounds of nature and a downloadable app that allows you to control the chair from an Android or iOS device.
The Novo XT2’s distinctive unibody design follows a unique 3D L-track and massages the entire back, from the top of the shoulders all the way down to the glutes. The chair also features full-body stretch, lumbar heat, cloud touch acupressure, zero-gravity massage, and an extending foot and calf massager. With 34 auto wellness programs and a brand new, easy to use LCD tile controller, the Novo XT2 massage chair is endorsed by the World Federation of Chiropractic as an optimal way to improve spinal health and relieve overall stress.
* The iJOY® Massage Chair 2.1 and iJOY® Massage Chair 4.0 by Human Touch will also make their grand debut at the 2018 Home + Housewares show. These compact massage chairs update the best-selling iJOY massage chair collection that consumers have already grown to love. Both chairs are designed to have you instantly relaxed, refreshed, and ready to face the world again, and feature FlexGlide® orbital technology, a patent-pending massage technology that delivers a stress-reducing experience like no other. The iJOY Massage Chair 4.0 provides the same great relief as the iJOY Massage Chair 2.1, but also offers FlexGlide Duo 360, an advanced robot that simultaneously massages the back and seat area, and a convenient Tech Cradle with a USB power port to charge your favorite devices.
* The iJOY® Foot & Calf Massager delivers life-like reflexology using the very latest in massage technology. The patented robotic mechanism uses powerful under-foot rollers and two auto-massage program options to rejuvenate tired feet, forcing blood away from the feet and toward the core of the body to improve circulation. This easy-to-use foot massager incorporates reflexology, a popular holistic and complementary therapy that benefits and improves general health as well as relieving stress and pain in other parts of the body.
* The iJOY® Massage Anywhere is a powerful and portable solution for the perfect massage anytime you need to recharge and soothe tired muscles. Delivering the same powerful FlexGlide orbital massage that is used in our iJOY massage chairs, the Massage Anywhere replicates techniques used by massage professionals to relax and recharge your body. Its cordless portability allows you to enjoy a great massage whether at work, at home, or even on the go. Use it to enjoy any of three professionally designed, invigorating auto-massage programs, or customize your experience for the perfect massage, no matter where the day takes you.
* The Reflex SOOTHE and Reflex SOL Foot and Calf Massagers. These foot and calf massagers both incorporate CirQlation® and Figure-Eight Technologies® that are designed to emulate those of a professional masseuse. Massaging the feet and calves in an upward, rolling or wave-like motion, and forcing blood away from the feet and toward the core of the body, helps to improve circulation and warm Air technology adds to an even more relaxing massage experience.
With an adjustable tilt base to find the perfect massage angle, along with adjustable massage intensity and removable and washable sleeve inserts for a fresh massage every time, they are each perfect for a calming massage at the home or office. The Reflex SOL offers the same amazing features as the Reflex SOOTHE, but also delivers heat and an under-foot vibration massage to enhance the calming effects of the massager.
About Human Touch
Human Touch is the leading provider of high-quality, innovative lifestyle products, massage chairs, and experiences that have been delivering indispensable, life-changing benefits to an ever-growing number of consumers for almost 40 years. Human Touch has been making people feel better by developing state-of-the-art massage products containing patented massage systems that replicate the hands and techniques used by massage professionals, thereby helping to reduce pain and stress caused by today’s hectic lifestyle. Products are available at fine furniture stores, back care specialty stores, and mass-market retailers across the U.S., through international retailers and distributors in more than 40 countries, and online at www.humantouch.com.
Direct Ph: 562-733-7317
Direct Fax: 562-424-7846
Corp. Ph: 562-426-8700