Human Touch booth line-up to include three new massage chairs
and four new targeted massage products
Human Touch®, the U.S. market leader of innovative massage chairs, Perfect Chair® recliners, and other wellness solutions, is pleased to announce that they will be sharing several new wellness solutions at the International Home + Housewares Show in Chicago from March 10-13. This marks the third consecutive year that Human Touch will be exhibiting at the show, and they will be introducing several new products at this year’s event. The 2018 International Home + Housewares Show is expected to draw more than 62,000 attendees from over 125 countries, and Human Touch will be exhibiting this year in Booth L12759.
“We’re excited to introduce a multitude of new massage solutions at this year’s International Home and Housewares Show,” said David Wood, CEO of Human Touch. “We’ve been developing several new products that will launch in 2018, each unique in its offering of innovative benefits and features to consumers. This show has always been a great event for Human Touch, and we look forward to delighting attendees with an array of wellness solutions to help them be and feel their best.”
New products on display in the Human Touch booth will include:
* A sneak preview of the Novo XT2 massage chair, which will launch later in 2018. New features include an Altec Lansing Premium Sound System, built-in Sound Soothe to provide immersive sounds of nature and a downloadable app that allows you to control the chair from an Android or iOS device.
The Novo XT2’s distinctive unibody design follows a unique 3D L-track and massages the entire back, from the top of the shoulders all the way down to the glutes. The chair also features full-body stretch, lumbar heat, cloud touch acupressure, zero-gravity massage, and an extending foot and calf massager. With 34 auto wellness programs and a brand new, easy to use LCD tile controller, the Novo XT2 massage chair is endorsed by the World Federation of Chiropractic as an optimal way to improve spinal health and relieve overall stress.
* The iJOY® Massage Chair 2.1 and iJOY® Massage Chair 4.0 by Human Touch will also make their grand debut at the 2018 Home + Housewares show. These compact massage chairs update the best-selling iJOY massage chair collection that consumers have already grown to love. Both chairs are designed to have you instantly relaxed, refreshed, and ready to face the world again, and feature FlexGlide® orbital technology, a patent-pending massage technology that delivers a stress-reducing experience like no other. The iJOY Massage Chair 4.0 provides the same great relief as the iJOY Massage Chair 2.1, but also offers FlexGlide Duo 360, an advanced robot that simultaneously massages the back and seat area, and a convenient Tech Cradle with a USB power port to charge your favorite devices.
* The iJOY® Foot & Calf Massager delivers life-like reflexology using the very latest in massage technology. The patented robotic mechanism uses powerful under-foot rollers and two auto-massage program options to rejuvenate tired feet, forcing blood away from the feet and toward the core of the body to improve circulation. This easy-to-use foot massager incorporates reflexology, a popular holistic and complementary therapy that benefits and improves general health as well as relieving stress and pain in other parts of the body.
* The iJOY® Massage Anywhere is a powerful and portable solution for the perfect massage anytime you need to recharge and soothe tired muscles. Delivering the same powerful FlexGlide orbital massage that is used in our iJOY massage chairs, the Massage Anywhere replicates techniques used by massage professionals to relax and recharge your body. Its cordless portability allows you to enjoy a great massage whether at work, at home, or even on the go. Use it to enjoy any of three professionally designed, invigorating auto-massage programs, or customize your experience for the perfect massage, no matter where the day takes you.
* The Reflex SOOTHE and Reflex SOL Foot and Calf Massagers. These foot and calf massagers both incorporate CirQlation® and Figure-Eight Technologies® that are designed to emulate those of a professional masseuse. Massaging the feet and calves in an upward, rolling or wave-like motion, and forcing blood away from the feet and toward the core of the body, helps to improve circulation and warm Air technology adds to an even more relaxing massage experience.
With an adjustable tilt base to find the perfect massage angle, along with adjustable massage intensity and removable and washable sleeve inserts for a fresh massage every time, they are each perfect for a calming massage at the home or office. The Reflex SOL offers the same amazing features as the Reflex SOOTHE, but also delivers heat and an under-foot vibration massage to enhance the calming effects of the massager.
About Human Touch
Human Touch is the leading provider of high-quality, innovative lifestyle products, massage chairs, and experiences that have been delivering indispensable, life-changing benefits to an ever-growing number of consumers for almost 40 years. Human Touch has been making people feel better by developing state-of-the-art massage products containing patented massage systems that replicate the hands and techniques used by massage professionals, thereby helping to reduce pain and stress caused by today’s hectic lifestyle. Products are available at fine furniture stores, back care specialty stores, and mass-market retailers across the U.S., through international retailers and distributors in more than 40 countries, and online at www.humantouch.com.
Direct Ph: 562-733-7317
Direct Fax: 562-424-7846
Corp. Ph: 562-426-8700
We’re pleased to announce that Human Touch has received an exclusive endorsement by the World Federation of Chiropractic (WFC) for its massage chairs as a valid supplement to back-care therapies. The WFC is a global not-for-profit organization that empowers, promotes, and unites chiropractors and the chiropractic profession. It is comprised of national associations of chiropractors in 88 countries, representing them and the chiropractic profession in the international community. The WFC has been a non-governmental organization or NGO, in official relations with the World Health Organization (WHO) since 1997, and collaborates with many federations representing other healthcare professions.
After thoroughly investigating Human Touch products, the WFC has concluded that Human Touch massage chairs and Zero-Gravity Perfect Chair® Recliners can serve as an important tool for back pain sufferers by alleviating and preventing spinal stress, which is a leading cause of back pain and related disability. According to the WFC, over 80% of Americans will be disabled by back pain at some point during their lives, and persistent/chronic back pain is the single most disabling condition for working-age Americans.
“Human Touch products are superior in technology, quality, and ability to prevent or alleviate spinal stress, therefore the WFC endorses Human Touch’s products in the treatment and care of back pain and spinal disorders,” said the WFC’s Secretary-General, Richard Brown. “The WFC will continue to recommend to patients who suffer from back pain to combine chiropractic care with a Human Touch massage chair or Perfect Chair recliner in order to achieve their overall wellness goals.”
Among the Human Touch products available, the Perfect Chair zero-gravity recliners and the Ascent Series Novo XT are particularly ideal for assisting in back pain, spinal alignment, and posture.
The Perfect Chair’s body-frame ergonomics are inspired by the neutral body posture chaise position developed by NASA to support astronauts during their ascent into orbit. This virtually weightless position provides relaxation and minimum muscle tension and is the doctor-recommended position in which the spine, hips, and knee joints are on or close to the balanced midpoint of the muscles.
The Perfect Chair’s sleek and elegant design in addition to its zero-gravity engineering make it a great way to relieve the soreness, tension, and fatigue caused by the constant load-bearing. The Perfect Chair comes in a variety of different styles and colors.
Learn more about all of our Human Touch Perfect Chairs here.
The Human Touch Novo XT features a striking design and best-in-class performance, and provides a therapeutic massage that can be custom-tailored to fit your lifestyle so that you can be and feel your best. The Novo XT captivates with its Unibody design, which enhances the style of any room. Its distinctive L-Track massage system also covers 60% more of your back than conventional massage chairs, delivering three-dimensional massage along the entire length of your spine and all the way down to your glutes and thighs. Create your own custom massage experience with five intensity settings, and three deep-tissue massage programs designed to soothe, stretch, and rejuvenate your entire body.
Learn more about the Human Touch Novo XT here.
“We’d like to thank the World Federation of Chiropractic for this recognition,” said David Wood, Chief Executive Officer of Human Touch. “To have an endorsement coming from such a well-known and respected organization is a testament of our commitment to providing top of the line wellness solutions to those who seek and need it most. It is our mission to continue educating and enhancing the lives of people through our innovative massage and healing solutions.”
In its ongoing commitment to enhancing the wellness of consumers everywhere, Human Touch also offers a Wellness Council. Through the Wellness Council, Human Touch has brought together influential individuals with a variety of wellness experiences and expertise to educate people about how to achieve a healthier and happier life by integrating massage, relaxation, sound posture, and balance into their daily routine. To learn more about the Wellness Council or to get daily, expert prescriptions on achieving a healthier lifestyle, click here.
When we recently discovered that one of the chiropractors in our network was running a fundraiser for their friend’s newborn daughter, we knew we wanted to help. Dr. Cameron Call’s original plan was to raffle off tickets to win his own Perfect Chair PC-610 Omni-Motion Classic recliner, with a goal to raise money for 5 month-old June Rogers, a friend’s daughter who was born with multiple congenital heart defects and required multiple surgeries. June and her twin sister were born back in December, and she has already had one open-heart surgery at just 2 weeks old.
Dr. Call and his team at The Specific Chiropractic Center in Arizona opened up this raffle to their local area, but we wanted to take it a few steps further to get him to this goal much faster. Dr. Call has agreed to open the raffle up to the entire contingent United States, and we’ve offered to share his story as well as to help them out with a Perfect Chair PC-610 so that he would not need to lose the recliner that his patients have so greatly benefited from in his office.
Please take a moment to read about this incredible fundraiser, and feel free to submit your own entry for a chance to win a FREE PC-610 for as little as $20.
Here is Dr. Cameron Call’s original post:
If you've met me you know I LOVE building community and creating a support system that fosters health, happiness, and success. I hope you all will take the time to read this (LONG POST ALERT) and support this cause with me.
One of my friends in Ahwatukee (Arizona) is in need of some help, love, and support. Back in December she gave birth to two beautiful twin girls. (Twin parents UNITE!) Long before that though, they knew one of the babies was going to have some challenges to overcome - some BIG challenges.
June was born with multiple congenital heart defects, the main one being Hypoplastic Right Heart Syndrome (HRHS). Babies with this anatomy usually need a series of 3 surgeries called the Norwood, Glenn, and the Fontan. She had her first open heart surgery at 2 weeks old and lived at the hospital for 41 days after she was born. Her second open heart surgery is scheduled for the end of April. Her heart will never be "fixed" and a transplant may end up being in her future too.
I want to bring the community together and raise some money to help June and her parents during this difficult time - both financially, and emotionally.
My business, The Specific Chiropractic Center - Ahwatukee, will be raffling off a $3300 zero-gravity chair........ for $20/ticket. These chairs, designed in the USA by Human Touch, are called The Perfect Chair for a reason! They were designed to be the perfect chair for someone with chronic neck pain, back pain, and circulation problems. Many of you have been by the office and sat in these chairs. You know how exciting this is.
These chairs retail for over $3,000, but you might be able to get one for only $20! Help us raise money for little June Rogers' upcoming heart surgery. To purchase tickets, contact me at The Specific Chiropractic Center. Tickets can be purchased in our office, or via PayPal. Call 602-753-7782, or email me at email@example.com, with how many tickets you'd like. The winner will be announced once we've reached our goal of 170 tickets sold.
For more info on the PC-610, click here.
Long Beach, CA – Human Touch®, the U.S. market leader of innovative massage chairs, Perfect Chair Recliners, and other wellness solutions, is pleased to introduce the newest addition to their Ascent Series collection, the Human Touch Novo XT massage chair. The Novo XT is designed to bookend your daily routine with relaxation and rejuvenation, and increases oxygen-rich blood to sore muscles to restore a natural sense of well-being. Using a sleek, innovative L-Track Unibody design, the Novo XT covers 60% more of the back than traditional massage chairs, providing relief from the neck and shoulders all the way to the glutes.
Additional features of the Novo XT include:
* 34 Auto-Wellness Programs, including 3 Deep Tissue Massage programs, which are designed to provide therapeutic relaxation and recovery.
* An Extending Foot and Calf Massager with under foot rollers for optimized reflexology, and adjustable intensity for calves and feet, which automatically adjusts for a variety of user heights.
* Using Human Touch Warm Air Technology®, Lumbar Heat continuously flows to target the lower back, gently soothing tight muscles and relieving pain.
* Flex 3D Massage Technology mimics the hands of a professional masseuse, extending into the muscles for a therapeutic massage that you can adjust to the pressure of your liking.
* Cloud Touch Acupressure uses strategically-placed air cells to apply pressure to key healing points and manipulate the body to stretch the muscles.
* Zero-Gravity Massage can be enabled with just the touch of a button, moving the body into an optimized neutral-posture position for a more soothing and refreshing massage experience.
* The expansive “bend and stretch” functionality of the Full Body Stretch provides unprecedented leg and spine relief, enabling a more rapid full-body recovery.
* The Space-Saving Design of the Novo XT requires only 2” of wall clearance in order to pivot seamlessly from the upright to the reclined position.
* Built-In Bluetooth Speakers allow the user to immerse themselves in soothing music while enjoying a relaxing massage, connecting any phone or music device to the built-in speaker via Bluetooth.
* The LCD Remote Control allows users to easily manage the Novo XT’s full suite of programs and features on the crystal-clear LCD screen.
“The first thing that people tend to notice about the Novo XT is that it doesn’t look like any other chair on the market,” said Peter Theran, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Human Touch. “Once they sit down and experience it for themselves, they also discover that it performs better than any massage chair. A wide range of people love the Novo XT because it’s not only an excellent way to find relief from daily aches and pains, but it also serves as a therapeutic tool to enhances their athletic and even professional performance.”
The Novo XT is available in Black, Red, Gray, Cream, and Brown, and sells for a retail price of $8,999.
About Human Touch
Human Touch is the leading provider of high-quality, innovative lifestyle products, massage chairs, and experiences that have been delivering indispensable, life-changing benefits to an ever-growing number of consumers for more than 35 years. Human Touch has been making people feel better by developing state-of-the-art massage products containing patented massage systems that replicate the hands and techniques used by massage professionals, thereby helping to reduce pain and stress caused by today’s hectic lifestyle. Products are available at fine furniture stores, back care specialty stores, and mass-market retailers across the U.S., through international retailers and distributors in more than 40 countries, and online at www.humantouch.com.
Direct Ph: 562-733-7317
Direct Fax: 562-424-7846
Corp. Ph: 562-426-8700
If you’re in the Columbus, Ohio area on February 18-26, don’t miss out on this month’s Home and Garden Show! Stone Barn Furnishings will be showcasing several Human Touch Zero-Gravity Perfect Chair Recliners in Booth #E, allowing you to try them for yourself and find your own perfect fit!
Stone Barn Furnishings features custom made furniture from Amish country in Holmes County, Ohio, and is known for being the perfect place to find stunning home accents, gifts, mattresses, and upholstered and hardwood furniture.
For more information on the Home and Garden Show, click here.
For more information on Stone Barn Furnishings, click here.
For more information on Human Touch Perfect Chair Recliners, click here.