Human Touch® is thrilled to be a part of a major locker room renovation that the University of Alabama developed for their top-ranking NCAA Football team...
Long Beach, CA – June 17, 2020 – Human Touch®, the U.S. market leader of innovative massage chairs, Perfect Chair® zero gravity recliners, and other wellness solutions, has been honored with eight 2020 Awards for Design Excellence (ADEX).
Attendees Can Experience Human Touch’s Premium Massage Chairs and Zero Gravity Recliners at the SRJT Core Six Weeks of Events
Long Beach, CA – JUNE 16, 2020 – Human Touch®, the U.S. market leader of innovative massage chairs, zero gravity recliners, and other wellness solutions is pleased to be the official wellness partner of the Split Rock Jumping Tour (SRJT).
“We’re honored and excited to be named the official wellness partner to the SRJT,” said David Wood, CEO of Human Touch. “Equestrian athletes put their bodies through a lot for their passion and for their sport, and our wellness solutions are built to help them to recover and to perform at their absolute best. The partnership between SRJT and Human Touch is a natural fit and we’re pleased to aide in their unrivaled hospitality and be part of their revolutionary show jumping tour.”
Human Touch will be onsite, providing their premium massage chairs and zero gravity recliners for attendees to benefit from at the SRJT core six weeks of events starting in June 2020 and through the final Fort Worth International CSI 4*-W event from December 16-20, 2020.
“We are so thrilled to welcome Human Touch as part of our 2020 Split Rock Jumping Tour,” said SRJT founder and CEO, Derek Braun. “Human Touch massage chairs are incredible and many of our exhibitors have been helped by them. I have used them myself and they are clearly the best there is!”
About the Split Rock Jumping Tour
The 2020 Split Rock Jumping Tour is presenting six world-class FEI shows at six outstanding venues.
- 1 *New Location* – June 17-21 - Lexington International CSI2* - Kentucky Horse Park - Lexington, KY
- 2 August 12-16 - Santa Fe International CSI2*- HIPICO Santa Fe – Santa Fe, NM
- 3 September 2-6 - Sonoma International CSI2* - Sonoma Horse Park – Sonoma, CA
- 4 September 30-October 4 - Columbus International CSI2* - Brave Horse Show Park – Johnstown, OH
- 5 *New* November 4-8 – Aiken International CSI2* - Aiken Horse Park – Aiken, SC
- 6 *New* December 16-20 - Fort Worth International CSI4*-W (Longines FEI Jumping World Cup Ft. Worth) – Will Rogers Coliseum – Ft. Worth, TX
In 2020, SRJT has adopted Green is the New Blue operating standards to prioritize green practices at all Split Rock Jumping Tour events.
Additional information is available at the Split Rock Jumping Tour’s website at www.SplitRockJumpingTour.com.
About Human Touch
For over 40 years, Human Touch proudly serves as the country’s leading provider and innovator of high-performance massage chairs, zero gravity recliners and other wellness solutions. Committed to creating the most immersive and personalized independent wellness experiences, Human Touch introduces patented massage systems that replicate the touch and techniques used by leading massage professionals. Each product is strategically engineered and designed to address the pains and stresses caused by today's hectic lifestyle using the latest technologies and intelligent ergonomics. Products are available at fine furniture stores, back care specialty stores, and mass-market retailers across the U.S., through international retailers and distributors in more than 40 countries.
With the COVID-19 crisis putting most countries on lockdown, more people are working from home than ever before. For many of us, setting up a home office has been a tricky process. Along with finding a designated place to work, you also have to consider the ergonomics of the space. The goal is to create a home office that’s comfortable to work in without causing back pain or strain.
Investing in an ergonomic office chair is a great place to start. The Human Touch Perfect Chair® is ideal for any home office setting. Our Perfect Chairs may not look like the conventional office chair, but they offer the comfort and ergonomic design needed to work safely and comfortably from home.
Experience the Benefits of Zero Gravity
In the zero gravity position, the legs are elevated above the heart while the shoulders and head are also slightly elevated. It may sound like a strange way to sit or sleep in, but the position was designed by NASA as a way to take pressure off the spine when astronauts are launched into space.
You may find it interesting to know that this is also the position your body naturally takes when in a zero gravity environment, such as floating in a pool of water.
Back Pain Relief
Many of us suffer from lower back pain because we sit at a desk all day or we perform repetitive motions that strain our backs.
The zero gravity position takes pressure off the spine, specifically the lower back. Once that pressure is removed, blood can flow freely to the back to alleviate pain and discomfort.
If you suffer from pinched nerves or muscle tension in your back, a zero gravity chair can also help decompress your spine to alleviate these problems.
Less Stress on the Heart
Along with taking pressure off the spine, zero gravity also takes pressure off the heart, allowing it to work more efficiently and improving circulation. In this position, your heart doesn’t have to work so hard to pump against the power of gravity, so blood can flow more freely.
Better Circulation, Recovery and Pain Relief
Improved circulation will help with recovery from injuries and even muscle growth. Blood carries oxygen and nutrients to your organs and muscles. Muscles that receive more blood get more nutrients and oxygen, helping them grow. Injuries also recover more quickly because they receive the oxygen and nutrients they need to heal.
Zero gravity is also an effective way to alleviate pain. Along with taking pressure off painful areas, improved circulation reduces or even eliminates pain.
In fact, a 2014 study from Portland Research Group highlighted the effectiveness of zero gravity and Human Touch’s Perfect Chairs on pain.
- * 41% of people taking pain medication before their chair purchase took less pain medication after purchasing a Perfect Chair.
- * 17% stopped taking pain medication entirely.
- * 74% of owners said they would recommend Perfect Chair to other people.
Working from home can be stressful, even if your home office is in your living room.
The zero gravity position helps take pressure off muscles, allowing them to relax and alleviating tension. When the body is in a total state of relaxation, you also enjoy a deeper, more restful sleep.
A Versatile Home Office Asset
Perfect Chairs are just as versatile as they are comfortable.
With our Laptop Desk accessory, you can instantly transform your chair into the perfect home office chair. Our PC-LiVE™ chair, part of our Perfect Chair collection, is designed to distribute your weight evenly across the entire seat to eliminate uncomfortable and painful pressure points. This makes it easier to comfortably work from your chair, even for extended periods of time.
With zero gravity, maximum adjustability and the finest craftsmanship, Perfect Chairs make it easy and comfortable to work from home.
Even after you return to our office, your Perfect Chair will be there to greet you after work and help you relax after a long day.
By: Wellness Council Member, David Marcarian, MA
There is nothing like a great massage from the hands of a great massage therapist. A few years ago, my New Year’s Resolution was to get hands-on massage on a regular basis. To ensure the success of my resolution required a commitment much like joining a gym. I immediately found a massage clinic with locations throughout the U.S. and signed up! The experience was actually quite nice. The offices are quite esthetically pleasing, and the massage therapists were very skilled. I liked that I could schedule online, as I am so busy and it would be so difficult to call ahead to schedule my massage.
There was only one problem. Human Nature. Just as with a gym membership, if there is difficulty getting to the gym, difficulty parking, difficulty finding time – well like electricity, humans find the quickest path to ground. When it comes to the gym membership, that means not leaving the ground my feet were on in front of the couch. The problem? Even with online scheduling, if I did not schedule my massage at least a few days in advance, I would never get in, or get the therapist I wanted.
So here we are three years later, with monthly fees for several years and only three real massages! It’s not their fault. They have a fantastic service and system. Convenience is the key: If the service is not directly in front of you, or requires that you drive and park at times which are difficult, we simply won’t follow through. Just like with the gym membership, I purchased an elliptical instead. I wake up in the morning and with it sitting right there in front of me, I have no excuses at all. For 8 years now I’ve used it, and my blood pressure has dropped to 123 / 73 and has stayed the same due to the convenience of the elliptical.
How many massages have I had with my Human Touch® Zero Gravity Massage Chair? I cannot even count. Sometimes it has been twice a day. I’ve woken up at 2:00 AM not able to sleep. I schedule my massage by sitting down and pressing the button: The only scheduling issue is if there is anyone else in the house. And one shift in Human Touch Engineering which has had quite an influence on access to the chair? Unfortunately for me, Human Touch engineers have finely tuned their latest massage chairs to magically adjust to the user. The newer designs are much gentler than the old “rough” rollers, meaning women now love the Human Touch approach to massage technology as much as men.
The other real advantage of having the Human Touch chair at home is that you have no way of knowing what random stressors in life, both physical and emotional, will hit at any given moment. It is really nice to know that you have a massage chair at home you can rely upon at 3:00 AM when you wake up with an aching back: A role very few legitimate massage therapists are able to fill.
For the right person who is organized enough to plan ahead, the massage franchises offer a wonderful service. For the rest of us? It may actually be less expensive when you take into considering parking, gas, work time lost etc. to own the most expensive Human Touch massage chair made! Another really good point is that massage is supposed to reduce stress, not increase it. If it takes too much effort to schedule a massage, the massage is a bit ruined for me. In addition, I really don’t like getting massage oil all over my new car’s seats!
If you have time to schedule a real-life massage, more power to you. For the rest of us insanely busy people in a world filled with traffic, stress and beeping reminders always going off, I will just stay home, curl up with a book, Netflix, and my Human Touch Massage chair whenever I choose: Just one less thing in life requiring a schedule.
Ryan Bader, MMA Bellator Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight Champion, shares his experience with the Novo XT2 Massage Chair from Human Touch. Learn how he uses his Novo XT2 as part of his training and recovery routine, and why he says it will help "take his career to the next level."
First of its Class Super Novo Massage Chair Now Available Exclusively from Amazon and at Costco Stores
LONG BEACH, CA July 1, 2019 – Human Touch®, the U.S. market leader in high performance massage chairs, Perfect Chair® recliners, and other wellness solutions, has just launched its most advanced wellness solution yet: The Super Novo. Now available exclusively online on Amazon and at select Costco stores, the Super Novo marks the world’s first massage chair to implement a user-customized Virtual Therapist™ and Human Touch’s multidimensional massage technology into one fully immersive, zero gravity massage experience.
In bringing Amazon Alexa capabilities to the Super Novo, Human Touch has placed the chair in an exclusive class of its own. For the first time ever, individuals have the luxury of customizing their massage chair experience in real-time using voice recognition.
“With Virtual Therapist, you can speak to your Super Novo like you would to a massage therapist, directing the intensity and type of massage you receive as you go,” says David Wood, CEO of Human Touch. “The Super Novo is the culmination of advanced technology and engineering, striking design and the best in innovation. The team at Human Touch has worked hard to create a product that will ultimately set industry standards.”
Empowering consumers with real therapeutic relief in a personal or at-home setting, the Super Novo combines zero gravity positioning, full body stretch capabilities, and Cloud Touch Acupressure, which leverages strategically-placed air cells that apply pressure to key healing points. It also features 38 Auto-Wellness programs, such as full body immersion, deep tissue, and a diverse collection of therapeutic relaxation, meditation, and recovery programs, in addition to three 4D massage programs that soothe, stretch, and rejuvenate the entire body.
The Super Novo also features:
* Advanced Multi-Dimensional Massage Technology with S- and L-track systems extend massage coverage from the shoulders and spine down to the thighs.
* Dual lumbar heat is adjustable and has targeted heat that gently soothes the back to loosen tight muscles and helps relieve pain.
* The space-saving design of the Super Novo requires only 2” of wall clearance in order to pivot seamlessly from the upright to the reclined position.
* The built-in USB port can charge your favorite hand-held device while you listen to music, watch videos, or read an eBook.
* Narrated demo walks through the features of the chair and describes the health benefits of each function.
* Heated foot, calf and knee massage with under-foot rollers and reflexology that automatically extends to fit the height of the user.
* The Altec Lansing Premium Sound System adds the enveloping melody of any music via Bluetooth connection.
* The built-in Sound Soothe offers eight calming built-in nature tracks allowing the user to easily unwind and de-stress.
For more information, please visit www.humantouch.com.
About Human Touch
Entering its 40th year, Human Touch proudly serves as the country’s leading provider and innovator of high-performance massage chairs, zero gravity recliners and other wellness solutions. Committed to creating the most immersive and personalized independent wellness experiences, Human Touch introduces patented massage systems that replicate the touch and techniques used by leading massage professionals. Each product is strategically engineered and designed to address the pains and stresses caused by today's hectic lifestyle using the latest technologies and intelligent ergonomics. Products are available at fine furniture stores, back care specialty stores, and mass-market retailers across the U.S., through international retailers and distributors in more than 40 countries.Media Contact:Emily WongDirect Ph: email@example.com Media Kit
Long Beach, CA – May 28, 2019 – Human Touch®, the U.S. market leader of innovative massage chairs, Perfect Chair® recliners, and other wellness solutions, has been honored with five 2019 Awards for Design Excellence (ADEX). Conducted each year by the Design Journal, the ADEX awards recognizes the superior product design of furnishings marketed and sold throughout the international architecture and design industry, and this year the annual competition received entries from 600 companies. This is the ninth year that Human Touch products have been recognized by the ADEX committee.
“Human Touch continues to impress our committee each year with their innovative and attractive designs,” says John Platter, ADEX CEO & Executive Director. “The ADEX awards are the largest awards program in the design industry, and we’re proud to recognize Human Touch for the ninth year running.”
Human Touch’s ADEX-winning wellness solutions include:
• The Human Touch Super Novo massage chair received a Platinum ADEX Award for its captivating unibody construction, delivering a proprietary three-dimensional massage along the entire length of your spine and all the way down to your thighs. The Meditation programs combine a soothing soundtrack with your massage, helping you to focus your breathing and achieve a relaxed state of being while the Yoga Studio programs use deep stretching and pressure to loosen and relieve pain from tight muscles. Top off your massage with your favorite music by connecting to the built-in Altec Lansing Premium Sound System via Bluetooth, or play one of Sound Soothe’s eight relaxing nature sounds — you can even control the volume. Complementing its advanced massage technology, Super Novo is the first chair of its kind to implement Alexa capability with the help of Virtual Therapist™. Ask Virtual Therapist to give you a massage and feel the smooth glide of the recline sweep you back into a perfect state of relaxation.
• The Human Touch Novo XT2 massage chair received a Platinum ADEX Award for its striking design and best-in-class performance, providing a therapeutic massage that can be custom-tailored to fit your lifestyle. The Novo XT2 features a distinctive unibody design, delivering three-dimensional massage along the entire length of the spine and all the way down to the thighs, Altec Lansing Premium Sound System to enjoy your favorite music or one of eight calming built-in sound Soothe nature tracks. The wellness solution also features a full-body stretch, lumbar heat, cloud touch acupressure, zero-gravity massage and an extending foot and calf massager. The Novo XT2 massage chair is endorsed by the World Federation of Chiropractic as an optimal way to improve spinal health and relieve overall stress.
• The Human Touch Gravis ZG chair received a Platinum ADEX Award for its combination of the therapeutic benefits of zero-gravity seating with air massage technology, multi-zone heat and powered positioning for every part of the chair, including the headrest. With crisp, clean lines and innovative design, Gravis delivers both soothing neutral posture pain relief and exceptional control of your seating comfort.
• The Human Touch Perfect Chair® PC-LiVE™ zero-gravity recliner also won a Platinum ADEX Award for combining innovative design with therapeutic benefits. Like all Perfect Chairs from Human Touch, the PC-LiVE combines contemporary architecture with old-world craftsmanship. The physician-recommended, zero-gravity seating position offered by Human Touch’s Perfect Chairs is made even more perfect with the PC-LiVE by using 3D EasePoint Technology™, which features a proprietary and patented fluid-cell cushion that distributes pressure evenly across the entire seating surface to deliver the benefits of zero-gravity in any seating position.
• The Human Touch Perfect Chair® PC-610 Omni-Motion Classic zero-gravity recliner received a Gold ADEX Award for its stylish design using hand-carved wood and luxuriously crafted leather upholstery. The dual-motor mechanism allows for infinite comfort positions and provides a unique balance of support and seating comfort by placing the body in a zero-gravity, virtually weightless position that physicians recommend as the healthiest way to sit.
“We’ve celebrated our 40th year in the industry by introducing products that are not only the most technologically-advanced on the market, but that also offer design, function, and comfort,” said David Wood, CEO of Human Touch. “These five ADEX awards are a great honor for us, and we’re pleased to receive this recognition of our long-term commitment to lifestyle products that not only offer cutting-edge technology, but superior design as well.”
About Human Touch
Human Touch is the leading provider of high-quality, innovative lifestyle products, massage chairs, and experiences that have been delivering indispensable, life-changing benefits to an ever-growing number of consumers for almost 40 years. Human Touch has been making people feel better by developing state-of-the-art massage products containing patented massage systems that replicate the hands and techniques used by massage professionals, thereby helping to reduce pain and stress caused by today’s hectic lifestyle. Products are available at fine furniture stores, back care specialty stores, and mass-market retailers across the U.S., through international retailers and distributors in more than 40 countries, and online at www.humantouch.com.
Direct Ph: 562-733-7358
Corp. Ph: 800-355-2762
We were pleased to recently receive this customer feedback about one of our Costco Roadshow representatives, and wanted to share his story with you here. Our Costco reps are truly an amazing group of individuals, and an asset to our team here at Human Touch! To learn more about our Costco events, please click here.
To Whom It May Concern,
I have been off work for both my mental and physical health since Jan 23, 2019. I have lived with Bipolar Disorder and Anxiety for twenty years. A recent traumatic experience at work exacerbated both conditions and caused me to seek treatment in a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) starting in late February. Concurrently, I have been focused on caring for my physical health by participating in three physical therapy sessions and two separate sessions with a personal trainer each week. My work related injuries are associated with my right glute, lower and middle back, shoulders, neck and left bicep.
I began physical therapy in February and the initial assessment caused the pain to spread. I had several episodes of bursting into tears during therapy and even forbid the physical therapist from touching me on one day for fear he would cause more pain. My workers comp rep assigned a nurse to work with me to find a new place for treatment.
I was not in a good place mentally or physically when I walked into Costco last Friday. On my walk to the register, I saw the display with your chairs. The salesperson greeted me warmly and set me up in a chair. I didn’t tell her about any of my problems because I was scared she wouldn’t let me try the chair. After the five minute program, she allowed me to try another sequence. I thanked her, grabbed my other purchases and headed for the register. She called after me to let me know that the display would be here all week and I could come back any time.
I went back to Costco six of the next eight days. Angela was there every day and she always seemed excited to see me. I opened up to her about my mental health issues first. She shared that several people in her life had dealt with mental health struggles. That disclosure made me feel like less of a freak and allowed me to trust her. She programmed a thirty minute session for me that day and every day after.
Since the chairs were located next to an area that was under construction, not many people stopped by. This led to Angela being able to provide a listening ear during most of my time spent in your chairs. I shared about my struggles in the PHP and PT programs.
I spent time in all your chairs. My favorite was the one Angela refers to as "The Lexus." I found my experience to be restorative on so many levels. The zero gravity eased my back pain. The foot/calf massage left me feeling fully relaxed. Angela ensured my glutes, shoulders and biceps received treatment daily as well.
I was so touched by Angela’s willingness to help me any way she could. When I told her I performed direct care for the disabled and was making even less now because I was receiving workers comp, she continued to treat me like her best customer.
The sessions in the chair helped my body heal enough to approach physical therapy with a new physical therapist. Christine was very gentle with me and we developed a bond as well. I saw her three times a week for six weeks. At the same time, the YMCA provided a personal trainer, Tanner, for me two times a week. She made me work so hard.
Last week I received medical clearance to return to work on Monday, April 22, 2019. I’m so excited and I hope you can find out how to get in touch with Angela and let her know. I had to return to work by the end of April or I would have been let go from the organization. I just want to thank her because I know she would be proud of how hard I worked to get back to the job I love.
I needed the support of "The Lexus" and your employee to return to work. Thank you providing me with both.
Items 1 to 10 of 29 total