Human Touch® Maintains Winning Streak for Ninth Year Achieving Five ADEX Awards for Design Excellence
Long Beach, CA – May 28, 2019 – Human Touch®, the U.S. market leader of innovative massage chairs, Perfect Chair® recliners, and other wellness solutions, has been honored with five 2019 Awards for Design Excellence (ADEX). Conducted each year by the Design Journal, the ADEX awards recognizes the superior product design of furnishings marketed and sold throughout the international architecture and design industry, and this year the annual competition received entries from 600 companies. This is the ninth year that Human Touch products have been recognized by the ADEX committee.
“Human Touch continues to impress our committee each year with their innovative and attractive designs,” says John Platter, ADEX CEO & Executive Director. “The ADEX awards are the largest awards program in the design industry, and we’re proud to recognize Human Touch for the ninth year running.”
Human Touch’s ADEX-winning wellness solutions include:
• The Human Touch Super Novo massage chair received a Platinum ADEX Award for its captivating unibody construction, delivering a proprietary three-dimensional massage along the entire length of your spine and all the way down to your thighs. The Meditation programs combine a soothing soundtrack with your massage, helping you to focus your breathing and achieve a relaxed state of being while the Yoga Studio programs use deep stretching and pressure to loosen and relieve pain from tight muscles. Top off your massage with your favorite music by connecting to the built-in Altec Lansing Premium Sound System via Bluetooth, or play one of Sound Soothe’s eight relaxing nature sounds — you can even control the volume. Complementing its advanced massage technology, Super Novo is the first chair of its kind to implement Alexa capability with the help of Virtual Therapist™. Ask Virtual Therapist to give you a massage and feel the smooth glide of the recline sweep you back into a perfect state of relaxation.
• The Human Touch Novo XT2 massage chair received a Platinum ADEX Award for its striking design and best-in-class performance, providing a therapeutic massage that can be custom-tailored to fit your lifestyle. The Novo XT2 features a distinctive unibody design, delivering three-dimensional massage along the entire length of the spine and all the way down to the thighs, Altec Lansing Premium Sound System to enjoy your favorite music or one of eight calming built-in sound Soothe nature tracks. The wellness solution also features a full-body stretch, lumbar heat, cloud touch acupressure, zero-gravity massage and an extending foot and calf massager. The Novo XT2 massage chair is endorsed by the World Federation of Chiropractic as an optimal way to improve spinal health and relieve overall stress.
• The Human Touch Gravis ZG chair received a Platinum ADEX Award for its combination of the therapeutic benefits of zero-gravity seating with air massage technology, multi-zone heat and powered positioning for every part of the chair, including the headrest. With crisp, clean lines and innovative design, Gravis delivers both soothing neutral posture pain relief and exceptional control of your seating comfort.
• The Human Touch Perfect Chair® PC-LiVE™ zero-gravity recliner also won a Platinum ADEX Award for combining innovative design with therapeutic benefits. Like all Perfect Chairs from Human Touch, the PC-LiVE combines contemporary architecture with old-world craftsmanship. The physician-recommended, zero-gravity seating position offered by Human Touch’s Perfect Chairs is made even more perfect with the PC-LiVE by using 3D EasePoint Technology™, which features a proprietary and patented fluid-cell cushion that distributes pressure evenly across the entire seating surface to deliver the benefits of zero-gravity in any seating position.
• The Human Touch Perfect Chair® PC-610 Omni-Motion Classic zero-gravity recliner received a Gold ADEX Award for its stylish design using hand-carved wood and luxuriously crafted leather upholstery. The dual-motor mechanism allows for infinite comfort positions and provides a unique balance of support and seating comfort by placing the body in a zero-gravity, virtually weightless position that physicians recommend as the healthiest way to sit.
“We’ve celebrated our 40th year in the industry by introducing products that are not only the most technologically-advanced on the market, but that also offer design, function, and comfort,” said David Wood, CEO of Human Touch. “These five ADEX awards are a great honor for us, and we’re pleased to receive this recognition of our long-term commitment to lifestyle products that not only offer cutting-edge technology, but superior design as well.”
About Human Touch
Human Touch is the leading provider of high-quality, innovative lifestyle products, massage chairs, and experiences that have been delivering indispensable, life-changing benefits to an ever-growing number of consumers for almost 40 years. Human Touch has been making people feel better by developing state-of-the-art massage products containing patented massage systems that replicate the hands and techniques used by massage professionals, thereby helping to reduce pain and stress caused by today’s hectic lifestyle. Products are available at fine furniture stores, back care specialty stores, and mass-market retailers across the U.S., through international retailers and distributors in more than 40 countries, and online at www.humantouch.com.
Direct Ph: 562-733-7358
Corp. Ph: 800-355-2762