Human Touch®, the U.S. market leader of innovative massage chairs, Perfect Chair® recliners, and other wellness solutions, has been honored with five 2018 Awards for Design Excellence (ADEX). Conducted each year by the Design Journal, the ADEX awards recognizes the superior product design of furnishings marketed and sold throughout the international architecture and design industry, and this year the annual competition received entries from 600 companies. This is the eighth year that Human Touch products have been recognized by the ADEX committee.
“Human Touch continues to impress our committee each year with their innovative and attractive designs,” says John Platter, ADEX Executive Director. “The ADEX awards are the largest awards program in the design industry, and we’re proud to recognize Human Touch for the eighth year running.”
Human Touch’s ADEX-winning wellness solutions include:
* The Human Touch Novo XT massage chair received a Platinum ADEX Award for its distinctive unibody design, which follows a unique L-track that massages the entire back, from the top of the shoulders all the way down to the glutes. The space-saving wellness solution requires only 2” of wall clearance, and features a full-body stretch, Bluetooth speakers, lumbar heat, cloud touch acupressure, zero-gravity massage and an extending foot-and-calf massager. The Novo XT massage chair is endorsed by the World Federation of Chiropractic as an optimal way to improve spinal health and relieve overall stress.
* The Human Touch Perfect Chair® PC-LiVE™ zero-gravity recliner also won a Platinum ADEX Award for combining innovative design with therapeutic benefits. Like all Perfect Chairs from Human Touch, the PC-LiVE combines contemporary architecture with old-world craftsmanship. The physician-recommended, zero-gravity seating position offered by Human Touch’s Perfect Chairs is made even more perfect with the PC-LiVE by using 3D EasePoint Technology™, which features a proprietary and patented fluid-cell cushion that distributes pressure evenly across the entire seating surface to deliver the benefits of zero-gravity in any seating position.
* The Human Touch Perfect Chair® PC-610 Omni-Motion Classic zero-gravity recliner received a Gold ADEX Award for its stylish design using hand-carved wood and luxuriously crafted leather upholstery. The dual-motor mechanism allows for infinite comfort positions and provides a unique balance of support and seating comfort by placing the body in a zero-gravity, virtually weightless position that physicians recommend as the healthiest way to sit.
* The Human Touch Reflex SOL Foot and Calf Massager won a Gold ADEX Award for its combined use of Human Touch’s exclusive CirQlation® and Figure-Eight Technologies® that are designed to emulate those of a professional masseuse. By incorporating reflexology massage, a popular holistic and complementary therapy, the Reflex SOL helps to improve general health and relieves stress and pain in other parts of the body. The calming effects of the Reflex SOL are complimented by under-foot vibration to soothe the feet, while WarmAir Technology provides the ultimate healing comfort.
* The iJOY® Massage Anywhere by Human Touch earned a Gold ADEX Award as a powerful, portable solution that provides the perfect massage anytime (and anywhere). The iJOY Massage Anywhere uses a rechargeable battery to provide two full hours of portable massage, and offers the same powerful FlexGlide® orbital massage found in the iJOY line of massage chairs.
“Here at Human Touch, we are committed to educating and providing our consumers with lifestyle products that fit their needs,” said David Wood, CEO of Human Touch. “In doing so, we complement design, function and comfort without compromising any of these elements. We are honored to receive each of our five awards and look forward to receiving continued ADEX recognition in the coming years with future products.”
About Human Touch
Human Touch is the leading provider of high-quality, innovative lifestyle products, massage chairs, and experiences that have been delivering indispensable, life-changing benefits to an ever-growing number of consumers for almost 40 years. Human Touch has been making people feel better by developing state-of-the-art massage products containing patented massage systems that replicate the hands and techniques used by massage professionals, thereby helping to reduce pain and stress caused by today’s hectic lifestyle. Products are available at fine furniture stores, back care specialty stores, and mass-market retailers across the U.S., through international retailers and distributors in more than 40 countries, and online at www.humantouch.com.
Direct Ph: 562-733-7317
Direct Fax: 562-424-7846
Corp. Ph: 562-426-8700