Human Touch To Attend Their First FEI World Equestrian Games™
Human Touch, the U.S. market leader of innovative massage chairs, Perfect Chair® Recliners, and other wellness solutions, is pleased to announce that they will be exhibiting the Novo XT2 massage chair at the highly anticipated FEI World Equestrian Games beginning September 11, 2018. The FEI World Equestrian Games (WEG) which are administered by the Fédération Equestre Internationale (FEI), the worldwide governing body of equestrian sport, is the major international championship event for the eight core equestrian disciplines of show jumping, dressage and para-equestrian dressage, eventing, driving, endurance, vaulting and reining. The FEI WEG is held every four years and it’s one of the biggest events on the global sporting calendar.
“We’re looking forward to attending and showcasing our wellness products at such a unique sporting event as is the FEI World Equestrian Games” said David Wood, CEO for Human Touch. “This is a rare opportunity for us to understand a new sporting experience and educate potential customers about our products. We hope that by showcasing our newly launched Novo XT2 massage chair we will capture the attention of new enthusiasts.”
Organizers from the event are anticipating 1,000 athletes, 1,500 horses and 500,000 spectators from more than 70 countries in the span of two weeks from September 11th to September 23rd. Join Human Touch as we will be delivering one of a kind experiences in our award winning chairs. Our tent will be located in Section A5 Position 1 at the vendor village.
About the Novo XT2 Massage Chair:
The Novo XT2 offers the highly advanced Altec Lansing Premium Sound System that allows the user to fully immerse themselves in their music of choice while enjoying a relaxing massage. You can connect any phone or music device to the built-in speaker via Bluetooth with ease while listening to quality sound. For a further enveloping experience, the built-in Sound Soothe function of the chair provides calming sounds of nature, creating a more therapeutic and relaxing massage experience.
TheNovo XT2 also offers a Narrated Demo that walks you through the features of the chair and describes the health benefits of each function. It’s newly redesigned LCD Remote Control allows users to easily manage the chair’s full suite of programs and features on the crystal-clear LCD screen. In addition, one of the most gratifying features of the chair has to be the accompanying Downloadable App that allows you to control the chair from your Android or iOS device.
Additional features of the Novo XT2 include:
* 35 Auto-Wellness Programs, including full-body immersion, deep tissue, and an effective collection of therapeutic relaxation and recovery programs.
* An Extending Foot and Calf Massager with under-foot rollers for optimized reflexology and adjustable intensity for calves and feet, which automatically adjusts for a variety of user heights.
* The Dual Lumbar Heat is adjustable and has targeted heat that gently soothes the back to loosen tight muscles and helps relieve pain.
* Advanced Multi-Dimensional Massage Technology with S – and L – Track Systems extend massage coverage from the shoulders and spine down to the thighs.
* Cloud Touch Acupressure uses strategically-placed air cells to apply pressure to key healing points and manipulate the body to stretch the muscles.
* In the Zero-Gravity position, the Novo XT2 cradles your back and elevates your legs above your heart, moving the body into an optimized neutral-posture position for a more soothing and refreshing massage experience.
* The expansive “bend and stretch” functionality of the Full-Body Stretch provides unprecedented leg and spine relief, enabling a more rapid full-body recovery.
* The Space-Saving Design of the Novo XT2 requires only 2” of wall clearance in order to pivot seamlessly from the upright to the reclined position.
* The Built-In USB Port can charge your favorite hand-held device while you listen to music, watch videos, or read an eBook.
About Human Touch
Human Touch is the leading provider of high-quality, innovative lifestyle products, massage chairs, and experiences that have been delivering indispensable, life-changing benefits to an ever-growing number of consumers for almost 40 years. Human Touch has been making people feel better by developing state-of-the-art massage products containing patented massage systems that replicate the hands and techniques used by massage professionals, thereby helping to reduce pain and stress caused by today’s hectic lifestyle. Products are available at fine furniture stores, back care specialty stores, and mass-market retailers across the U.S., through international retailers and distributors in more than 40 countries, and online at www.humantouch.com.
Direct Ph: 562-733-7314
Direct Fax: 562-424-7846
Corp. Ph: 562-426-8700