Human Touch® Introduces Much Anticipated Gravis ZG Chair
Human Touch, the U.S. market leader of innovative massage chairs, Perfect Chair® recliners, and other wellness solutions, is pleased to announce the addition of the elegant Gravis ZG Chair to the Human Touch family, launching November 2018. With the introduction of exciting and upgraded features, the Gravis ZG Chair combines the benefits and comfort of zero gravity seating with air massage technology. The chair’s seating positions are easily customizable with an intuitive handheld control and for additional customization options, a downloadable app available on iOS and Google Play.
“The Gravis ZG Chair is in a class of its own,” said David Wood, CEO of Human Touch. “We’re thrilled to introduce this revolutionary new chair which combines comfort, design and innovation so elegantly and seamlessly. I can see consumers truly enjoying and reaping the wellness benefits Gravis offers.”
Meet the Gravis ZG Chair:
* The Gravis ZG Chair by Human Touch features One-Step Zero Gravity Seating, enabling you to recline instantly into a neutral body posture chaise position that reduces the forces of gravity acting on your spine and vertebrae, thus helping reduce pressure and relieve pain.
* It offers targeted massage benefits, including lumbar massage and stretch massage. It’s also fully adjustable, which means that you can use the remote to individually power-adjust the headrest, backrest and footrest for optimal support.
* You also have three targeted heat zones on the back, seat, and leg areas that can be turned on separately or simultaneously.
* The chair’s downloadable iOS and Google Play apps are equipped with even more customizable chair features. Included is the memory setting feature which will allow you to create up to nine custom memory settings so that you can find and save your ideal seating position and massage program.
* You can also enjoy the pre-programmed positions for TV watching and napping, which can be further customized to personal preference. The smart motion feature will let you know when you’ve been sitting in one position for too long through subtle chair movements. Lastly, the smart sitting position will wake you up when desired by restoring the chair to the upright position.
Gravis retails for $4,999 and will be available through the Human Touch website and retailers such as Relax the Back. Chair wood base colors include: Beech and Mahogany. Either base can be combined with one of three leather pad options: Saddle, Sand or Bone.
About Human Touch
Human Touch is the leading provider of high-quality, innovative lifestyle products, massage chairs, and experiences that have been delivering indispensable, life-changing benefits to an ever-growing number of consumers for almost 40 years. Human Touch has been making people feel better by developing state-of-the-art massage products containing patented massage systems that replicate the hands and techniques used by massage professionals, thereby helping to reduce pain and stress caused by today’s hectic lifestyle. Products are available at fine furniture stores, back care specialty stores, and mass-market retailers across the U.S., through international retailers and distributors in more than 40 countries, and online at www.humantouch.com. Follow Human Touch on Facebook and Twitter @HTFeelBetter.
Direct Ph: 562-733-7314
Direct Fax: 562-424-7846
Corp. Ph: 562-426-8700