Human Touch, the U.S. market leader of innovative massage chairs, Perfect Chair® Recliners, and other wellness solutions, is pleased to announce that they will be exhibiting the much anticipated Novo XT2 massage chair at the Experimental Aircraft Association AirVenture Show in Oshkosh, Wisconsin from July 23rd – 29th. The Human Touch booth will be located in EAA Exhibit Hangar D, Booth #4026, where more than 880 exhibitors will showcase their products and services to more than 500,000 aviation enthusiasts from over 80 countries around the world.
“The EAA show is the perfect opportunity to share our wellness solutions. Much like the aviation industry, we are constantly looking to find innovative and creative ways to improve the user experience for customers and enthusiasts alike” said David Wood, CEO for Human Touch. “The Novo XT2 massage chair is a great example of that as its capabilities and features are unlike anything you’ve seen or experienced before. Customers will find that the Novo XT2 isn’t just for a specific user, rather, it is uniquely versatile as it adjusts to the likes and needs of any individual.”
One of the distinguishing differences between the Novo XT2 and its competitors is the Altec Lansing Premium Sound System that allows the user to fully immerse themselves in their music of choice while enjoying a relaxing massage. You can connect any phone or music device to the built-in speaker via Bluetooth with ease while listening to quality sound. For a further enveloping experience, the built-in Sound Soothe function of the chair provides calming sounds of nature, creating a more therapeutic and relaxing massage experience.
Making the user experience even more engaging, the Novo XT2 offers a Narrated Demo that walks you through the features of the chair and describes the health benefits of each function. The Novo XT2’s newly redesigned LCD Remote Control allows users to easily manage the chair’s full suite of programs and features on the crystal-clear LCD screen. In addition, one of the most gratifying features of the chair has to be the accompanying Downloadable App that allows you to control the chair from your Android or iOS device.
Additional features of the Novo XT2 include:
* 35 Auto-Wellness Programs, including full-body immersion, deep tissue, and an effective collection of therapeutic relaxation and recovery programs.
* An Extending Foot and Calf Massager with under-foot rollers for optimized reflexology and adjustable intensity for calves and feet, which automatically adjusts for a variety of user heights.
* The Dual Lumbar Heat is adjustable and has targeted heat that gently soothes the back to loosen tight muscles and helps relieve pain.
* Flex 3D Massage Technology has five intensity settings where you can adjust your massage intensity for a therapeutic, full enveloping massage with just the right pressure.
* Cloud Touch Acupressure uses strategically-placed air cells to apply pressure to key healing points and manipulate the body to stretch the muscles.
* In the Zero-Gravity position, the Novo XT2 cradles your back and elevates your legs above your heart, moving the body into an optimized neutral-posture position for a more soothing and refreshing massage experience.
* The expansive “bend and stretch” functionality of the Full-Body Stretch provides unprecedented leg and spine relief, enabling a more rapid full-body recovery.
* The Space-Saving Design of the Novo XT2 requires only 2” of wall clearance in order to pivot seamlessly from the upright to the reclined position.
* The Built-In USB Port can charge your favorite hand-held device while you listen to music, watch videos, or read an eBook.
The Novo XT2 is available in Black, Red, Gray, Cream, and Espresso, and sells for a retail price of $8,999. It is available online and at stores nationwide.
About Human Touch
Human Touch is the leading provider of high-quality, innovative lifestyle products, massage chairs, and experiences that have been delivering indispensable, life-changing benefits to an ever-growing number of consumers for almost 40 years. Human Touch has been making people feel better by developing state-of-the-art massage products containing patented massage systems that replicate the hands and techniques used by massage professionals, thereby helping to reduce pain and stress caused by today’s hectic lifestyle. Products are available at fine furniture stores, back care specialty stores, and mass-market retailers across the U.S., through international retailers and distributors in more than 40 countries, and online at www.humantouch.com.
Direct Ph: 562-733-7314
Direct Fax: 562-424-7846
Corp. Ph: 562-426-8700