Best Massage Chairs for Relaxation
When you’re tired, one of the best things you can do is sit in a massage chair to relax. And while your ordinary chair or recliner may be comfortable, very few combine relaxation with a massage.
We're going to cover three relaxation massage chairs designed to help you relax after a long day.
Massage Chairs: 3 Amazing Chairs for Pure Relaxation
Want to slip into a complete state of relaxation? These three chairs will meet all your expectations and more.
Good – Lowest Price: The iJOY™ Total Massage Chair
The iJOY Total Massage chair strikes a perfect balance between price and features. It may not have all of the bells and whistles of more luxurious massage chairs, but it delivers an intense massage and offers built-in programs that make it easy to enjoy a relaxing massage.
- S-track massage
- FlexGlide 360 massage technology
- Foot and calf massager with adjustable intensity
- Acupressure air massage
- 3 auto programs
- 4 massage techniques
The combination of S-track massage, 360 massage technology and air massage help alleviate tension, pain and stress. In addition, relief extends to the lower body thanks to the built-in foot and calf massager.
Better – Mid-Price: Quies
The Quies massage chair offers more advanced features at a mid-range price. The S- and L-track massage system extends from the neck and shoulders down to the thighs. Built-in programs –including Stretch, Full Body and Recovery – make it easy to get the relief you crave.
- 9 built-in wellness programs
- S- and L-track massage
- Dual lumbar heating
- Extended foot and calf massage
- Zero gravity seating
- Built-in speakers
The Quies chair delivers a truly immersive massage, and its more advanced features will help you relax even after a long and stressful day.
Best – Highest Price: Super Novo
The Super Novo is our most advanced massage chair, with luxurious features and a full-body massage experience. 3D and 4D massage mimic the hands of a professional massage therapist. S- and L-track massage extends from the shoulders to the thighs, while the extended foot, calf and knee massager targets the lower body.
- S- and L-track massage
- 3D and 4D massage functions
- Extending foot, calf and knee massage
- Built-in Altec Lansing premium sound system
- Remote control dock
- Virtual Therapist™ via Alexa-enabled controls
With advanced features like a built-in sound system and unique remote control, this chair is ideal for those who want nothing but the best from their massage chair.
Best Types of Massage Chairs for Relaxation
The right chair for you exists, but there are many types of chairs for relaxation. If you’re unsure of which chair is best for you, consider the following:
- Recliners are a traditional choice, and they simply recline back.
- Zero gravity chairs are designed to take pressure off your back and legs in a neutral-posture position.
- Full body massage chairs cradle the entire body and provide excellent pain relief. A full-body option is recommended if you want a chair closest to an authentic massage.
- Shiatsu massage chairs are more of a type of massage that replicates this popular Japanese massage. Shiatsu massage can also be provided in combination with the other chair types mentioned above.
Features To Look For In A Massage Chair To Maximize Relaxation
If you’re looking to maximize your relaxation with a massage chair, there are a few things to consider when making your purchase:
- Type of chair (as covered in the last section)
- Shape, or size, that fits in your space (be sure to check the rear clearance listed!)
- Zero gravity options
- Heat setting to melt stress away
- Massage presets
- Foot, calf and even thigh massages
- Weight and height limits
You want to pay special attention to the height and weight limitations of the chair you purchase. If you’re too tall or larger in size, it’s crucial to find out if the chair you’re considering can accommodate your size.
Benefits Of Massage Chairs For Relaxing At Home Or In The Office
Your home or office is where you’ll spend most of your day. While most people have no problems purchasing Starbucks or the latest headphones, few people buy massage chairs. However, the benefits to your productivity and relaxation levels are monumental.
Plus, you deserve it!
And a massage chair offers many key benefits for you to enjoy, such as:
- Reducing pain and tension whenever you want
- Relieving headaches
- Improving recovery time after a workout
- Encouraging better circulation
- Alleviating stress and anxiety
- Full body massage options
- So much more
Relax in a massage chair in the comfort of your own home. With the right chair, you can enjoy a professional massage any time you want.
If you want to splurge on yourself, a super relaxing massage chair is exactly what you deserve. These chairs offer exceptional comfort, ease pain and are designed to fit the contour of your body perfectly.