Say Thanks to Dad with the Gift of a Zero Gravity Massage Chair
What’s the best Father’s Day gift? Dad often wants a simple “thank you” and to know that he did a good job as a parent or even a grandparent. Life is hectic and many people get caught in the hustle and bustle of life until the point where years roll by, and they realize that the last time they showed appreciation to the man that raised them was a year ago.
Before diving into this holiday and choosing any gift that you come across in your budget, consider the following:
Why Is It Important to Express Gratitude More Often?
Father’s Day is one day out of 365 that you can express gratitude. You should make a commitment this year that when you hand over a gift to pops, you will say “thank you” more often.
- Dad needs reminders: Showing gratitude can help Dad realize that he is doing a good job in life. Even the most confident of fathers question whether they’re doing everything that they can for their families. A simple “thank you” can go a long way in reinforcing this concept.
- You never know what the future holds: Tomorrow is not guaranteed. While your dad may be in good health, you just never know when you’ll have the chance to show gratitude again.
- Everyone wants to be loved: Don’t you? Letting your parents know that they are appreciated is a great way to show them that you love them.
When you show gratitude, it will also make you feel good. Your dad has helped you from the moment you were an infant until adulthood. He has been there through the good and bad times, and it’s always a good feeling to know that he knows that everything he did was appreciated.
You can and should show gratitude in multiple ways. One is to spend your time with your dad and to tell him how much you appreciate him. Another way to also achieve this is to give him a thoughtful Father’s Day gift.
Gifts Are a Sign of Gratitude
When you give a thoughtful gift to Dad, it’s a massive sign of gratitude that you can never underestimate. You've likely heard the phrase, “It’s the thought that counts.” Imagine your father receiving a drawing from his grandchild.
He will love and appreciate it more than most other gifts he’s received.
A lot of thought and love went into making the drawing. Any Father’s Day gift ought to be well-planned and something that he wants.
Dad will appreciate any gift that you give him, but one of the most popular this year is an ergonomic chair. We're not talking about just any chair either: a massage chair. The right choice will allow Dad to relax, massage his stress away and relieve aches and pains, too.
If your dad experiences any of the following, he’ll love his new chair:
- Aches and pains, especially in the neck or back
- Stress or anxiety after a long day
- Tight or sore muscles
You might even overhear your dad saying that he would love to get a massage. And what better gift than something that can give him a massage time and time again?
He can sit in his reclining chair and have a professional-quality massage in the comfort of his own home.
Don't know how to choose a reliable chair?
Let's find out what features that you need to be researching to find something that fits his needs perfectly.
Choosing A Zero Gravity Chair as A Gift for Dad
If you’ve never purchased a zero gravity chair before, you may be wondering: what features do I even look for in a chair? The answer is not so simple. You may want to get Dad a chair with lumbar heat that will work to relax tight and painful muscles.
However, you may also need a chair with minimal rear clearance because in the room Dad is putting it in, there will be little space to recline fully.
A few of the things that you should research before buying a zero gravity recliner include:
- Programs: Are there preset programs built-in, or will you need to manually control the type of massage and intensity? Think about Dad and his grasp of technology. If he is great with tech and likes to finetune everything, he may be fine with a chair with a few programs. Otherwise, find one that will take the guesswork out of massage and allow Dad to quickly choose bend and stretch or recovery for his massage.
- Intensity: What intensity level is right for Dad? Does he have any medical issues that a high-intensity chair may exacerbate? Consider all of this when making your choice. A moderate intensity is often best.
- Size: Going into zero gravity takes up a lot of room. Consider the size of the room Dad will put the chair in to make sure it will fit when it’s fully reclined.
You'll also want to consider other features, such as:
- Dual lumbar heating
- Wireless charging
- S- and L-track (for a more complete massage)
- Calf massager (great if he’s on his feet often)
- Foot massage (perfect if he has pain in his feet)
Of course, make sure that you do your due diligence and research the manufacturer to learn what type of warranty and customer service is offered.
The HumanTouch ROVE massage chair is a prime example of choosing a feature-rich chair as a Father’s Day gift. ROVE offers:
- Full-body bend and stretch functions to work out tight muscles
- Dual-lumbar heating to melt away stress
- Tablet control that Dad will absolutely love using
- 8 auto-wellness programs that help with recovery, pain and more
- Foot and calf massager
ROVE is a zero gravity chair that helps alleviate pressure on the joints and allows Dad to unwind after a long day of work.
If you’re struggling to find Father’s Day gift ideas that you’re sure Dad will love, consider all the points above. Showing gratitude is one of the best ways to say “thank you” to a father that has done everything he can to help you throughout your life.