Human Touch® Debuted Several New Products at the 2019 International Home + Housewares Show
Human Touch®, the U.S. market leader of innovative massage chairs, Perfect Chair recliners, and other wellness solutions, was pleased to share two new wellness solutions at the International Home + Housewares Show in Chicago, March 2-6. This marks the fourth consecutive year that Human Touch exhibited at the show. The sold out event drew more than 62,000 attendees from over 125 countries.
Celebrating 40 years of business this year, Human Touch is continuing a long history of innovation with the introduction of their newest member to the groundbreaking Ascent Series massage chairs, the Super Novo. They also debuted their new Reflex SWING, and exhibited several of their other best-selling products.
Featured products on display in the Human Touch booth included:
The NEW Human Touch® Super Novo massage chair offers a new and distinctive user experience technology called Virtual Therapist™. By pairing the power of a Human Touch massage chair with Amazon Alexa’s voice recognition, the Super Novo is the first chair of its kind to implement Alexa capability. This feature is an experience unlike anything else – understanding and anticipating the user’s preferences for a truly unique and personalized massage.
Some of the other unique offerings of the Super Novo include a set of meditation programs that combine with a soothing soundtrack and massage to help users focus on their breathing and achieve a new, relaxed state of being. The programs in the Yoga Studio use deep stretching and pressure to loosen tight muscles and relieve pain. The built-in Altec Lansing Premium Sound System provides a fully immersive experience that adds the enveloping melody of any music via Bluetooth connection. The Super Novo also offers eight calming built-in nature tracks allowing the user to easily unwind and de-stress. The downloadable and intuitive Novo App turns an Android or iOS device into a seamless controller for the chair.
More About the Super Novo Massage Chair:
* Advanced Multi-Dimensional Massage Technology with S and L-track systems extend massage coverage from the shoulders and spine down to the thighs.
* 38 Auto-Wellness Programs, including full body immersion, deep tissue, and an effective collection of therapeutic relaxation and recovery programs.
* Three 4D massage programs designed to soothe, stretch and rejuvenate your entire body.
* Dual lumbar heat is adjustable and has targeted heat that gently soothes the back to loosen tight muscles and helps relieve pain.
* Cloud Touch Acupressure uses strategically-placed air cells to apply pressure to key healing points and manipulate the body to stretch the muscles.
* Zero-Gravity positioning cradles your back and elevates your legs above your heart, moving the body into an optimized neutral-posture position for a more soothing and refreshing massage experience.
* Full-body stretch provides unprecedented leg and spine relief, enabling a more rapid full-body recovery with an expansive “bend and stretch” functionality.
* The space-saving design of the Super Novo requires only 2” of wall clearance in order to pivot seamlessly from the upright to the reclined position.
* The built-in USB port can charge your favorite hand-held device while you listen to music, watch videos, or read an eBook.
* Narrated demo walks through the features of the chair and describes the health benefits of each function.
* Heated foot and calf massage with under-foot rollers and reflexology that automatically extends to fit the height of the user.
The Super Novo will be available in Cream, Saddle, Red, Gray and Black, and will sell for a retail price of $9,999. It will be offered in stores nationwide June 2019.
At first glance, the NEW Human Touch Sana is stunning in its simplicity, but take a closer look and find so much more beneath the striking design. The Latin word Sana translates to health, a fitting name for a chair that provides the therapeutic benefits of massage with a high performance S and L-Track that closely follows the curvature of the spine, and extends coverage from your neck and shoulders down to your glutes and thighs. Strategically placed targeted aircells apply pressure to key healing points and manipulate your body to stretch muscles. It also includes nine auto-programs, including Full-Body, Stretch and Recovery, to provide effective solutions to your everyday stresses and help you bring your best self to each and every day.
A sneak preview of the Human Touch Reflex SWING Foot, Calf and Thigh Massager features a patent-pending design that provides invigorating massage at five comfort positions. The Reflex SWING includes Human Touch exclusive wrap around Figure-Eight Technology, patented Warm-Air Technology and underfoot vibration.
Just as its name implies, the Reflex SWING does not stop at the feet and calves as many products on the market do – it moves to massage the calves all the way to the thighs. This means you can maximize your coverage and apply your massage exactly where you need it most.
“We’re excited to introduce a multitude of new massage solutions at this year’s International Home and Housewares Show,” said David Wood, CEO of Human Touch. “We’ve been developing several new products that will launch in 2019, each unique in its offering of innovative benefits and features to consumers. This show has always been a great event for Human Touch, and we look forward to delighting attendees with an array of wellness solutions to help them be and feel their best.”
About Human Touch
Human Touch is the leading provider of high-quality, innovative lifestyle products, massage chairs, and experiences that have been delivering indispensable, life-changing benefits to an ever-growing number of consumers for over 40 years. Human Touch has been making people feel better by developing state-of-the-art massage products containing patented massage systems that replicate the hands and techniques used by massage professionals, thereby helping to reduce pain and stress caused by today’s hectic lifestyle. Products are available at fine furniture stores, back care specialty stores, and mass-market retailers across the U.S., through international retailers and distributors in more than 40 countries, and online at www.humantouch.com
Direct Ph: 562-733-7358